Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone have the myspace code for the disco song " CRAZY OVER YOU?"?

I've been searching for this song's code but I cant find it, the artist is Desire ft. Rae Flores it's..I don't have a downloading program to be able to load it from my computer and I'm not sure how else I can put it on my myspace profile.



Does anyone have the myspace code for the disco song " CRAZY OVER YOU?"?

Just because you have a myspace and you sound cool. I will give this code. Put it in your myspace:



%26lt;embed src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room... autostart="false" loop="true" width="0" height="0"%26gt;%26lt;/embed%26gt;



Its background music, so there will be no controlls to stop/pause the song.



That code will always work because Iam hosting it on filelodge.com. So enjoy it!



If you ever want to do this samething, only with a different song.. look at this myspace group :



http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



Ps: Iam VERY VERY good with myspace, codes, making layouts, ect. If you need any help... message me!



www.myspace.com/talk2me4392

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish