Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MySpace code .....?

Anybody know of a code so that people can't steal or copy your pics or images posted on your albums ?



I know da HTML code to where people can't right click on pics to save them, but it doesn't work on MySpace ....



Anybody know how ?



Thanks



MySpace code .....?

I am not sure of how to do that on myspace, b/c I know exactly what you are talking about, I don't want just anyone to steal and copy my pix. Let me know if you find the answer to this one, but in the meantime, my first thought would be to ask Tom, the guy who created and runs Myspace.com, he can probably talk you through how to do it.



MySpace code .....?

If you find it please tell me!!!!!!!! cuzz i dont like when people steal my pics.



MySpace code .....?

no there isnt but just make your pictures private so when ppl copy it it's a small thing sorry



MySpace code .....?

its not hard.



go to paint.



and open your picture.



write your friend id on the picture using the text tool, so if people steal this, your friend id will be on it, and they cant use it cause its not theirs. or else it would appear stupid to their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish