Monday, December 28, 2009

Need a code for myspace badly?

okay okay well back in the days i had a myspace now i deleted it but when i still had it my sister would snoop and when she finds something good she would use it as her protection so thats why i deleted her off my friends but even with that she still could've see my profile my page was private and i didnt have her as a friend so the day after i deleted my myspace i heard my sister telling someone on the phone about a "smiley code?" that lets a user look at someones profile even though its private she said "wow the smiley code works i used it to snoop on my sisters page but now she deleted it" so who else knows about this code i told her if she could tell me but she wouldnt



she would go to someones profile and put something on the address bar and tada it would work



Need a code for myspace badly?

http://myspacetrends.blogspot.com/



is that any help? uninstall firefox if your computer has it.



Need a code for myspace badly?

The only thing I can think of is where you replace someone's friend Id with someone else's, however, if your page was private and she wasn't on your friends, it still would not show up. Hmm...I have no idea if she's even telling the truth, because Ive never heard of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish