Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace!!!!!?

account has been phised and i think that the system is down is this true?



it wouldnt let me change my password. same thing happened to my cousin. the capctha code wont show up. its just a lil red 'x'



Myspace!!!!!?

You know what...I think you'll be comforted to know that the exact same thing happened to me too...I didn't understand why and I still dont. I tried to change my password as well, but the security word didnt show up either, just a red x...so if its happening in the mass numbers like this, then that means its some server error. Myspace will find out about this, and I'm sure they will fix it. Thanks for letting me know that I wasnt the only one experiencing this problem :)



Myspace!!!!!?

Myspace is currently down right now. It's having some problems. Just wait until it gets fixed. Everyone else is having the same problem. Try logging out it'll get fixed sooner if you log out



Myspace!!!!!?

MySpace is currently exeriencing technical difficulties every1 is posting questions about it check it out on answers.yahoo.com dont worry im sure they are working on it as we speak. so calm down (k i hope this helps)



Myspace!!!!!?

Yes this is true. Don't worry, Tom will fix it. It will be up and running in probably a couple of hours.



Myspace!!!!!?

make a new 1 =)



Myspace!!!!!?

DUDE the same thing just happened to me. I don't know what to tell you, but it sucks! I can't see the code to change my password. Maybe by morning there'll be a "Tom" message saying "blah blah blah, stuff is jacked up but it's all good now...etc."!



Myspace!!!!!?

hey that happened to me too!



i wanted to get on and they said i had to change my password! so i tried and those dumb letters didnt come out that you are suppose to copy to the box thingy!



Tom needs to do something cuz i have messages i need to write back too!



*olivia*



Myspace!!!!!?

Myspace is down. Tom just posted a message...you will be able to read it if he is still on your friend's list. If not, the phished thing apparently is a bug. He said it will be fixed soon. He's sorry.



Myspace!!!!!?

first u have to notify tom what is happening to ur page then until then refresh your which means delete anything that was there at da same time ur account has phised cause it might have attach to them after dat keep trying to change ur password nd wait for tom but if all doesn't work I think u need to start Freash which means a new profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish