Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace code?? i really need it!!!?

hey guys!! i really need this code, and this time, it is really really bothering me..



well, on my myspace, i "hid" my top friends. so what i decided ot do is just put a picture of all of them, (and put a little description by there picture) in my "interests".



the pictures were from my photobucket.



now, the code i need is, for example, when i hover over their picture, i want it directly to go to their myspace page.



what it is doing now is that it is going to my photobucket album instead.



thank you for your time! =)



Myspace code?? i really need it!!!?

use this code:



%26lt;a href="URL OF THEIR PROFILE HERE" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="URL OF THEIR PICTURE HERE" border="0" alt="WHAT YOU WANT THE HOVER TO SAY HERE"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Myspace code?? i really need it!!!?

Don't you need your friends permission to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish