Sunday, November 29, 2009

A foolproof masthead banner code for myspace?

Im looking for some sort of code to post into the about me section on myspace to obtain a masthead banner, that is a banner between the adds and main links and the rest of my page. All codes I have used so far either don't work or simply plonk my image at the top over everything else (like the contact table and extended network table). I was hoping for a banner that would not affect the rest of the page. Any help would be appreciated.



A foolproof masthead banner code for myspace?

Insert your image URL into this code:



%26lt;style%26gt;



body div td td {height:400px; vertical-align:top; background-image:url(URL); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top;}



td.text td,



td.text div td td {background-image:none; height:auto;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



If you want it above your nav links, change to vertical-align:bottom;



A foolproof masthead banner code for myspace?

And the google search area, where will it go?



I have written code for placing a top banner in multiple locations in the top ad/menu area.



I think you want the block for this:



Placing the image just above the main navigation bar



It depends on what you want to do with the google search.



The page has a few options:



http://views-under-construction.blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish