Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace!!!!?

How do I take a pic from my friends profile and add it to my "Hero's" List?



I think I need some kinda image code,right?



Myspace!!!!?

Left click the image, click properties and highlight and copy the address.



Then to put it in your heroes, you need to put img src= and then paste the code and put %26gt; after it



EDIT: sorry I meant right click it. And you don't need to save it all you do is copy and paste the code.



Myspace!!!!?

Right click on the photo. Save the photo as a file somewhere you will remember. Then go to a photo hosting site like photobucket. com or tinypic. com and upload it there. Once you do that, you will be given codes. Copy the html code it gives you (starts with an arrow %26lt;). Then go back to myspace. Click edit profile and paste the code where you would like the image to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish