Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HTML Code for myspace that places pictures side by side?

I want to display pictures (not photos) on myspace side by side. Another way of putting this is I want to make a 5x5 block of 25 small picture/icon images. Whenever I put the code in my profile the pictures automatically stack top to bottom. Is there a code that I can add to the individual picture codes that will place them side by side?



HTML Code for myspace that places pictures side by side?

Hey there .. don't worry. This code will force those images onto one line! You can put as many image codes in there as you want. This has three..



%26lt;p style="white-space:nowrap;"%26gt;



%26lt;img src="URL"%26gt;



%26lt;img src="URL"%26gt;



%26lt;img src="URL"%26gt;



%26lt;/p%26gt;



EDIT: Awesomeness! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish