Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is there a code to just take off the "view friends" link on my myspace? I still want to ha

myspace, codes



Is there a code to just take off the "view friends" link on my myspace? I still want to have my top friends!

Place this code in the bottom of who i would like to meet



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.ModMyProfile_Tweaks_Hide_View_Friends... {}



.redlink{DISPLAY:NONE;VISIBILITY:HIDDE...



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;div%26gt;%26lt;a title="MySpace Tweaks" href="http://www.modmyprofile.com/"%26gt;Hide My 'View all Friends' link%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;



Is there a code to just take off the "view friends" link on my myspace? I still want to have my top friends!

Unfortunately lol, its difficult to hide your friends in social settings. I liked Yvettes idea. I always wondered where that code came from. Kudos. I even use it myself now. But you can never truley hide them. If you go to your own friends by clicking 'view all', you'll see a link at the top in the address bar. Thats your friends link. It contains your ID number. Copy that link minus the token part. Log out and paste that edited link into the address bar and press send. Tada! There's your hidden frinds. The only way to make that link fail is to make your profile private. But that doesn't protect you from desention frm within! lol. If they're your friends, that edited link will work because they have permission. I know, I have the same problem with people also. I partied for years and now I have sobered up. I know a lot of jelous haters. They like to gossip and tell people how bad they suck. Because I stayed trashed for so long, I was never able to delelop friendships with decent people who wouldn't do such a thing. It's the price we pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish