Sunday, November 29, 2009

MySpace!!!?

Ok I have a my space account and i'm trying to make it look all pretty, how in the hell do you put a back ground on it.. I know you need to do the html code stuff, but how do i get the code for the back ground I want? Help damnit!



MySpace!!!?

www.createblog.com it's the best, I use it and only it. You type in a key word, choose MySpace and it spits back all the ones that the artists have labled as that key word, or you can look through the 90 something pages of MySpace Layouts. Good Luck!



MySpace!!!?

Click on someone's profile you like either in their "About Me' section or the top left corner of the page...there should be a link....go there...you will find a treasure chest of goodies!! Good luck!! Ask your friends to help you...



MySpace!!!?

Do a search on yahoo for myspace backgrounds and then just copy the entire code into your about my section and it will not only change your background but the entire look.



MySpace!!!?

copy the code for the background u want then paste it in the about me section



MySpace!!!?

theres a bunch a websites that well gerate a html code for heres one http://www.freecodesource.com/ it gives you html for lots of things on myspace.



MySpace!!!?

if you do a search on myspace search it will give you links that most use. I use the links that have free layouts, because you can learn from them.



use: http://myspace.nuclearcentury.com/profil...



MySpace!!!?

Hotfreelayouts.com



Click on the html code u want copy it go bk to ur pg go to edit my profile get to the about me section rght click and paste.viola!:)



MySpace!!!?

thanks for 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish