Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am having a real big problem with my myspace, i though i was having problems with the codes but i

all the codes and it's the same, all the columns are still in the middle. how can i delete my profile without losing my friends.



I am having a real big problem with my myspace, i though i was having problems with the codes but i deleted?

Just delete the codes and start over fresh... your myspace will go in the default mode...like when you first signed up for myspace



I am having a real big problem with my myspace, i though i was having problems with the codes but i deleted?

just send out a bulletin saying you have to delete your profile and make it again. if you get the same URL you can tell them to add you back or you could create a list of all your friends and add them back.



I am having a real big problem with my myspace, i though i was having problems with the codes but i deleted?

Go back and make sure you delete EVERYTHING.. u can do what I do...



Copy all of your sections into notepad or whatever so that you do not lose them if you dont want to re do them and then make sure every section is empty including layouts and the headline column. THen refresh your page several times. If its not fixed then go back and delete some of your recent HTML comments.. they also cause this issue.



If thats dosent do it then its on myspaces side because thats the only thing that it could be. Myspace has alot of errors alot.



I am having a real big problem with my myspace, i though i was having problems with the codes but i deleted?

ru sure you have deleted all the codes? if you're still having problem with your myspace profile get a help from TOM da myspace guy send him a message... but if you're still having problems just use overlay div code---

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish