Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why won't myspace let me use links?

Every time I try to put a link in my profile(using %26lt;a href=" "%26gt; codes) myspace changes the address and it just takes you to myspace home.



It always changes to http://www.msplinks.com/ and then a bunch of random letters/numbers.



It's so annoying, why does it do that? Is there any way around it?



Why won't myspace let me use links?

Yes, there have been problems with the msplinks not working again, %26amp; on profiles, there's really nothin you can do about it until they fix it. As far as I know, it still works in messages, though.



The reason they modify all links to msp is so they can monitor which sites you are linking to to make sure they aren't inappropriate or filtered ..



Why won't myspace let me use links?

All I can say is that it was doing the same thing to me one night and the next day it was fine again. Probably just a glitch, wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish